mina-users mailing list archives

From Bob DeRemer <bob.dere...@thingworx.com>
Subject does Vysper have any JMX support?
Date Tue, 23 Aug 2011 12:01:05 GMT
Hi MINA community,

QUESTION:
Does Vysper have any JMX instrumentation?  If so, I would greatly appreciate any information
that outlines what instrumentation exists and what additional JAR(s) [if any] are needed to
enable JMX.

I'm currently evaluating Vysper for use as our embedded XMPP server [within our webapp running
in Tomcat 7] and we're preparing to run some stability/scalability tests.  Having the ability
to monitor Vysper over time would be very beneficial (i.e. number of messages, pub/sub events,
data throughput, etc.).

Thanks in advance,

Bob DeRemer
Senior Director, Architecture and Development

http://www.thingworx.com<http://www.thingworx.com/>
Skype: bob.deremer
O: 717.505.7923
M: 717.881.3986