mina-users mailing list archives

From <E.Schrei...@dpcom.de>
Subject Re: SSHD SFTP Delete file problem
Date Thu, 07 Apr 2011 16:20:11 GMT
Thanks, that helped!

we use com.jcraft.jsch as SFTP-Client and there was another problem: the received files contain
some additional Bytes. It may be due to this bug: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SSHD-105
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SSHD-105>

I think, the problem is, SftpSubsystem implements SFTP6, jsch a previous SFTP version, and
there is no version test in SftpSubsystem.java around the line 532.

so an

if (version >= 6) {
     buf.putBoolean(len == 0); //introduced in SFTP6
}

worked for us.

Could anyone check and commit this fix?

Thanks,
Eugen

________________________________

Von: Will Glass-Husain [mailto:wglasshusain@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Freitag, 25. März 2011 17:53
An: users@mina.apache.org
Cc: Schreiner, Eugen DPCom, Bonn; Dewanto, Lofi DPCom, Bonn
Betreff: Re: SSHD SFTP Delete file problem

Hi,

Our experience is that sftp in sshd 0.5.0 has a few bugs.   I submitted a patch for the delete
issue (SSHD-97) and it has been committed to trunk.

We run Mina SSHD as an sftpd server embedded in our app.  Myself and colleague Bobby Powers
have submitted 3-4 patches that make it run with a variety of clients.  Most are in trunk.
 (another issue - SSHD-112 is still open).  Once these patches are applied our experience
has been excellent.

WILL