mina-users mailing list archives

From Jon E Dixon <Jon.Di...@convergys.com>
Subject RE: Hello - need help getting started.
Date Sun, 03 Apr 2011 00:28:47 GMT
Hi Frank,

    Great tip.   I found what I needed in the sshd-core source test directory.

Thanks again.

Jon

-----Original Message-----
From: Frank van der Kleij [mailto:kleij@hotmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, April 02, 2011 4:05 PM
To: users@mina.apache.org
Subject: RE: Hello - need help getting started.

Probably the best way to get started is this:
http://mina.apache.org/sshd/embedding-sshd-in-5-minutes.html
What kind of SftpServer do you want to make? You can create your own 'virtual' filesystem
or just use the default which is based on the local file system.
Better than just javadoc: you have the full source code at your disposition.
Good luck,
Frank

> From: Jon.Dixon@convergys.com
> To: users@mina.apache.org
> Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2011 18:38:51 -0400
> Subject: Hello - need help getting started.
>
> Hello All,
>
>    I just discovered the Mina/SSHD project.  I am interested in building a SFTP server.
 Could anyone provide me with some hints,  links or samples on the proper use of the SftpSubsystem.Factory?
 Are any code samples available for getting started with the building of a SFTP server?
Has any javadoc been released for the SSHD project?

> Thanks for having a look.
>
> All the very best.
>
> Jon Dixon

> NOTICE: The information contained in this electronic mail transmission is intended by
Convergys Corporation for the use of the named individual or entity to which it is directed
and may contain information that is privileged or otherwise confidential. If you have received
this electronic mail transmission in error, please delete it from your system without copying
or forwarding it, and notify the sender of the error by reply email or by telephone (collect),
so that the sender's address records can be corrected.