mina-users mailing list archives

From Toadie <toadie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Support for SFTP Client ?
Date Tue, 19 Apr 2011 23:24:45 GMT
Hello Guillaume

Possibly!   But it looks like there is already another open source
project (Apache 2.0 licensed) that is fairly far along in their
implementation.   I found them at  https://github.com/shikhar/sshj
Perhaps there could be some co-development there between Apache SSHD and SSHJ ?

I am cc'ing sshj@googlegroups.com just for FYI.

Thanks
Toadie