mina-users mailing list archives

From "Guy Itzhaki" <g...@nextnine.com>
Subject where to place the ExecutorFilter?
Date Sun, 13 Feb 2011 08:46:45 GMT
Hi all,

I'm using Mina 2.0.2 for my server which, in the nutshell, is a very
simple server that acts as a file server, clients connect to the server
in order to send and fetch files.

I expect up to 200 clients to connect to the server concurrently and the
files might be big  (up to few hundred Megs a file).

acceptor.getFilterChain().addLast()

My protocol codec

I read a lot about placing

I wonder where is best to place the ExecutorFilter? Is it before the
ProtocolCodecFilter or after? I assume the answer is "depends" so here
is in general what my server does:

My server has a very simple business