mina-users mailing list archives

From Bernd Fondermann <bernd.fonderm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [VYSPER] automatic account registration
Date Sat, 15 Jan 2011 18:18:34 GMT
There is another option in TRUNK (future Vysper 0.7). An Admin can
create accounts for new users directly from his client by issueing an
administrative command.
However, this does not cover new user's creating accounts for themselves.
Please note that these accounts are transient in the default
deployment, which does not persist accounts.

  Bernd

On Sat, Jan 15, 2011 at 18:07, Niklas Gustavsson <niklas@protocol7.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 15, 2011 at 5:06 PM, Peter Frohberg <email@pre-dev.de> wrote:
>> Is it with the "stand-alone" version of VYSPER possible, that users create accounts
from their xmpp-client.

> No, this is specified in http://xmpp.org/extensions/xep-0077.html
> which Vysper does not currently support. This is certainly a XEP we're
> interested in supporting in Vysper. If you don't want to wait for us
> to get around to implementing it, feel free to look into working on it
> yourself. We're happy to assist where needed.
>
>> The only way for me to create accounts is currently to define them manually within
the spring-configure.xml XML file.