mina-users mailing list archives

From Umut Aydın <devnetw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Best way to run Apache Mina application as service
Date Sat, 20 Nov 2010 00:35:07 GMT
Hi

I honestly didnt think on that much but I asked David for his script.
After sunday -after my vacation :)- I ll run jobbar servers on my 2
different laptops and use some protocol requests via telnet to see
sync process working (I hope so) between the servers. My actual goal
is to provide multiple server support for now and after that I ll pass
into real enjoyable parts :)

--
Best Regards,

Umut AYDIN