mina-users mailing list archives

From John Plocher <john.ploc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Building Proxy server Usinf mina to change Response
Date Wed, 24 Nov 2010 07:21:05 GMT
It sounds like my next task is to take the server I wrote using Mina and
"port" it to Netty to see what the real differences are. I'll post a
followup here in a few days after I get a blog up with the source code for
my NBD-on-Mina prototype.  My eventual goal is to have a production capable
server using NIO and zero-copy, though at the moment I'm still experimenting
with different frameworks...

Thanks all for your responses.

    -John