mina-users mailing list archives

From "Guy Itzhaki" <gitzh...@nextnine.com>
Subject Question about IoSession.write() synchronization
Date Tue, 10 Aug 2010 05:49:41 GMT
Dear mina team and users,

I have a multi threaded application, my threads as shown below are
responsible for sending data to the client.

Here is a scrap of the thread code:

public class MessageSender implements Runnable

{

    private final IoSession session;

    public void run()

    {

            /* do some business... */

            session.write(message);

    }

}

The server creates multiple such threads with the same IoSession.

My question is, does mina guarantees that the server will send the
messages one after another and not mixed up.

Please note that the session.write()is invoked from 2 different threads
concurrently. I really don't care about the sending order, all I care is
that the client will get one message after another.

Thanks,

Guy