mina-users mailing list archives

From PMP <i...@4pmp.com>
Subject HTTP Proxy – what is AbstractHttpLogicHandler for?
Date Wed, 28 Jul 2010 18:53:52 GMT
I am currently working on building a simple HTTP proxy using this
package org.apache.mina.proxy and I have a few questions about how to
use some of the components.

- How do I extract the future address from an incoming HTTP request?   I
can see how to create a ProxyConnection given a URL, but I can't see how
to extract this from an incoming request.   I have a feeling this leads
to my next question:

- What is AbstractHttpLogicHandler for?   I see it has a subclass,
HttpSmartProxyHandler, but I am not sure if and how to use it.

- Is there an example somewhere that I could look at?   I've been
looking at
http://mina.apache.org/report/trunk/xref/org/apache/mina/example/proxy/
but it doesn't seem to answer my questions above.

Many thanks in advance for any help.

Nick.