mina-users mailing list archives

From Sai Pullabhotla <sai.pullabho...@jmethods.com>
Subject IoHandler.sessionClosed is not called when the session has read and write suspended
Date Tue, 08 Jun 2010 16:19:24 GMT
Hello,

I just wanted to confirm if the following behavior I'm seeing is
expected, and correct, with 2.0.0-RC1:

When a client connects to my service, I suspend the read and write on
the session. This is done in the sessionCreated method of the
IoHandler. Later, when a specific event occurs in the system, which
usually happens a few milli seconds later, I resume the read and write
on the session and process the I/O.

However, while the session is suspended for reads and writes, if the
client disconnects, the sessionClosed on the IoHandler is not called.

Is this the expected behavior?

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Regards,
Sai Pullabhotla