mina-users mailing list archives

From Erinc Arikan <erincari...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Writing scalable network applications with mina
Date Wed, 07 Apr 2010 21:24:56 GMT
I apologize for the late response. So it sounds like I need to use IOFuture
interface,

My synchronous calls are made by a remote producer tool to insert the
messages to Activemq instance on another server, and call returns the result
as fast as the message is processed. But not all the time response from the
call is being returned to the client by my server application, but still
mina application has to make sure that message is processed properly, that's
why that operation is synchronous by nature.

So should I use something like DefaultWriteFuture? Since I haven't used that
before,  I am not %100 sure which way to go though, is there any example
somewhere that I can look at? I checked MINA web site and I googled and
searched Nabble, I am unable to find anything similar.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Erinc