mina-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel L├ęcharny <elecha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: High CPU usage with MINA 1.1.7 - a.k.a. How to properly configure the IoProcessor threads
Date Fri, 26 Mar 2010 15:06:34 GMT
On 3/26/10 3:54 PM, Cleber Cassol wrote:
> Merci, Emmanuel.

De rien ...
> Is there any workaround available? Or the workaround is switching to MINA
> 2.0?

The first step would be to be sure that the problem is really the
spinning selector.

There is no workaround but switchng to 2.0.0. You may avoid such problem
thiugh if the sessions are correctly closed, and if your clients behave
correctly, as it's a race condition (see
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRMINA-678,
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRMINA-681 and
http://bugs.sun.com/view_bug.do?bug_id=6403933)

In 2.0.0-RC1, when we met this kind of problem, we ditch the selector
and register all the keys on a new selector.

--

Regards,
Cordialement,