mina-users mailing list archives

From Abdul Khaliq <abdul.kha...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: UDP replying to a message issue
Date Thu, 11 Mar 2010 07:13:41 GMT

Here what actually happens

UDP client                                          UDP Server
                                                       1.The server starts
and no events are generated
2. generates Session created event
3. generates Session opened event
4. sends the data to server
                                                    5. generates Session
created event
                                                    6. generates Session
opened event
                                                    7. generated the message
received event

some strange things as soon as i stop the server the message receive event
is generated on the client. else the session closed event is generated
automatically and no message received event is generated.

Abdul Khaliq