mina-users mailing list archives

From Ashish <paliwalash...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mina: Client which sends/receives messages synchronous
Date Thu, 21 Jan 2010 17:28:38 GMT
Thanks !

A session is created automatically for you when a Client connects.
There has to be a way to correlate, not sue what.
If there is none you have to create one in ur app, like this ip+port
aka session has sent a message and waiting for reply.
Until reply is received don't send any more messages.

Try SNMP4J (http://www.snmp4j.org) it has similar abstraction built in.

thanks
ashish

--