mina-users mailing list archives

From Christopher Popp <christopherp...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: MINA Hosting
Date Thu, 19 Nov 2009 13:46:43 GMT
The cloud providers are pretty nice for this.  The Rackspace Cloud gives you a 512 MB  ram
machine for $0.015 USD per hour, or slightly over $10 a month.  You can simply SSH in and
setup whatever you want.  Amazon EC2 prices start a little higher, but for $0.085 an hour
you can get a 1.7 GB machine, or $0.12 per hour if you want it to be Windows.

Christopher