mina-users mailing list archives

From Pavel Zdenek <pavel.zde...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Stackoverflow and inifinite loop when sending a message
Date Tue, 17 Nov 2009 15:25:09 GMT
2009/11/17, Emmanuel Lecharny <elecharny@apache.org>:

> Btw, as I said in my response to Pavel, don't mail privately to
> committers, it kills the communication. As everyone can see, one's
> problem can ring a bell for another one user, and at the end, a
> solutiuon to a problem can be found.

I will remember that, sorry.

> This is the reason I said 'courageous' : you have to know about this
> atrocious hack in order to get the second codec to work, that means you
> also have to store the intermediate result in the session. No fun ...

Thanks for the explanation. Actually, when looking back on my code
with this knowledge, i have found out that i was really sending an
IoBuffer as output of the first filter and "storing the intermediate
result in the session", sort of. And yes, i was considering it a hack
all the time, and planning a rewrite to abstract messages :-) What a
lucky unknowing soul i was...

Regards, Pavel Z.