mina-users mailing list archives

From boB Gage <bg...@merge.com>
Subject Re: Is it just me?
Date Mon, 26 Oct 2009 14:53:40 GMT
Matters...   I just renamed .m2/repository/org/apace/mina to doomed-mina
-- if that's what you mean by "doom" my repository, then it didn't help.

Tried renaming the codehaus build-helper directory out of the way too --
equally no effect.

Hopefully you mean something entirely different when you say "doom your
repository."   :-)

boB