mina-users mailing list archives

From Pietro Guerrieri <p.guerri...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: multi incoming tcp
Date Tue, 26 May 2009 13:40:44 GMT
i have mina server that read tcp message.

to this server there are two clients that send messages on the same port
(55000)

just a moment, i can explain my problem with an example

in mina-2.0.0-M4 package there's the "imagine" tutorial at this
path:mina-2.0.0-M4\src\mina-example\src\main\java\org\apache\mina\example\imagine

in step1 directory there is:
ImageServer.java listening on port 33789
ImageServerIoHandler.java that receive message from one client
(messageReceived)

suppose there are two clients that send image to server

how i can receive all images.. from client1 and client2 on the same port
(33789) !?!?!?