mina-users mailing list archives

From Andres Martinez Quijano <tulsi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: multi incoming tcp
Date Tue, 26 May 2009 14:10:50 GMT
You can have an application that listens on port 33789 that can handle
several (potentially thousands) of clients connecting to it.

You don't need to worry about how, the operating system will take care of it.

MINA is an excellent choice for this, and will let you handle all the
clients (in MINA terminology, IoSession objects) that are connected to
the same listening port