mina-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: multi incoming tcp
Date Tue, 26 May 2009 13:14:14 GMT
Pietro Guerrieri wrote:
> Hi,
> i have a TCP server with bind on 55000 port
> and two (or more) client that send message on the same socket (port).
>
> How i can have a handler that receive all incoming client tcp message?

the handler *will* receive every messages sent by the client, assuming
it's listening on the address the server is listening too, and assuming
the client is connecting to this address . This is the base
functionality offered by MINA !

I'm not sure that your question was precise enough for us to provide any
kind of hlep... Can you tell us what's your problem exactly ?

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny
www.iktek.com
directory.apache.org