mina-users mailing list archives

From "Krishna Chovdry" <kc.bopp...@gmail.com>
Subject Page cannot be displayed issue in SSL requests
Date Tue, 23 Dec 2008 09:38:58 GMT
Hi

We are developing a proxy server using Mina 1.7.

We are having strange problem with SSL requests in Mina 1.7. We are
developing a proxy server which takes http/https requests from proxy client
and do some business processing and sends the request to the web server.
Response sent by the web server will be received by the proxy server , do
some business processing and send's back the response the proxy client and
from their to browser. The request and response were not modified in the
proxies.

For some https requests browser is closing abrnomally. "This Page cannot be
displayed" is the page it is showing. This is not happening for Http
requests. And the frequencey of this error is once in a 30 attempts. This is
not reproducable in some machines. Windows XP is the OS we are using.When
proxy server and web server are on same machine, this is not reproducable.

What we observed is browser is getting timed out and closing the session
before the entire response is reached. Proxy server which is unaware of the
session close is trying to write to the closed session and getting
exception.

Can someone help regarding this. This is blocking our project developement.

Thanks
KC