mina-users mailing list archives

From "Zlatko Josic" <zlatko.jo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MINA 1.1 IoSession.close() problem
Date Fri, 05 Sep 2008 18:28:43 GMT
I'm not shure for the parameter. You can check if client close connection.
In your IoHandlerAdapter class override method

public void exceptionCaught(IoSession session, Throwable cause) throws
Exception ;

and put some log in it.

if client close connection this method should be invoked so you will know
does client close connection or not.