mina-users mailing list archives

From "Wenrui Guo" <wenrui....@ericsson.com>
Subject How does MINA ensure code quality?
Date Fri, 12 Sep 2008 10:50:59 GMT
Hi, MINA contributors

I'm wondering how do you ensure the code quality of MINA? My experience
shows those applications that rely on external resources(such as File,
Database, Socket) are hard to test with Junit, because of the complex
execution flow and behavior of these resources. Particularly during the
refactor phase, it's really very hard to guarantee that modfiied part
won't affect the rest.

I'm willing to learn the successful code quality protection practice
from MINA developers. Could you introduce the process and principles in
brief ?

BR
anderson