mina-users mailing list archives

From Tuure Laurinolli <tuure.laurino...@indagon.com>
Subject Re: Mina 1.1.0 Session Close()
Date Fri, 05 Sep 2008 22:26:24 GMT
Tasneem Yusuf wrote:
> I am a newbee, using Mina 1.1 to implement a server on my side.I have a

Why are you using 1.1.0 instead of 1.1.7?

> handler which is not explicitly closing the session in the messageReceived()
> api. However whenever the client connects to the server and sends data , the
> session is getting closed. Could someone tell me what I missing in order to
> tell the server to leave the session open.

What you're saying scattered around various messages in this and the
other thread shouldn't happen. It's easier to find out what's wrong with
Java than a vague description of Java in English, so please show a test
case that contains only what you need to demonstrate this particular
problem, compiles, does not depend on external libraries except MINA.