mina-users mailing list archives

From "Mark Webb" <elihusma...@gmail.com>
Subject integration-beans
Date Tue, 19 Aug 2008 04:55:52 GMT
I am wondering if much work has been done on this lately.  I have really
gotten into using Spring on my current project and have noticed that there
is not as much support for Dependency Injection / beans in MINA as I thought
there was.  What does the community think?  Do others agree, or just not
using this technology as much.

Please correct me if I am wrong, but here are a few examples where I have
found MINA to be lacking:

1. You can only use an ExecutorFilter without parameters.
2. The LoggingFilter is not set up to have properties set
3. There is no way to order filters for an Acceptor

I have others documented at work, I just don't remember them now.  Let me
know if I am either missing something, or we need to work on this.  If
people agree that more work is required, I will step up and try to fix
things.

Thanks
Mark