mina-users mailing list archives

From Tuure Laurinolli <tuure.laurino...@indagon.com>
Subject Re: MINA 1.1.7 MD5 and SHA1 hashes do not match downloads
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2008 18:06:51 GMT
Valient Gough wrote:
> Guys, your responses have been completely unhelpful.

I don't think so. In my original reply I told you why one of your
command sequences was erroneous and asked you to check if that might
also have been the problem with the other files. You never responded.

>  http://mina.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/mina/2.0.0-M1/mina-2.0.0-M1.tar.bz2

As I mentioned in my original reply, this gets you the mirror selection
page, not the actual tarball.

> Seeing how easy it is to verify the problem, it is silly to hear
> Tuure's vague assertions of user error.

How was I vague? I quite clearly stated that the only complete command
sequence you mentioned in your original post would download the mirror
selection page, and not teh actual tarball, and thus your original test
was erronous.