mina-users mailing list archives

From "Simon Trudeau" <strud...@bluetreewireless.com>
Subject RE: [Q] Statefull session reconnection
Date Mon, 02 Jun 2008 19:02:25 GMT
Thanks Niklas, it seems that forwarding the filterClose() event did the
trick. Thanks.

Simon
-----Original Message-----
From: Niklas Therning [mailto:niklas@trillian.se]
Sent: June-02-08 2:27 AM
To: users@mina.apache.org
Subject: Re: [Q] Statefull session reconnection

I think your code looks ok. Some things that come to mind:

* You need to foward the filterClose() call to the nextFilter otherwise
your old session won't be closed.
* MINA will call sessionClosed() for the old session so your filter
needs to intercept that event and hide it from the filters and the
handler after your reconnect filter.
* You might want to hide the sessionCreated() and sessionOpened() events
for the new session as well.

This JIRA issue may be of interest to you:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRMINA-68. There's a patch
attached there for a reconnect filter. I don't know if it does what you
want. Maybe it can be adapted to your needs?

HTH

/Niklas