mina-users mailing list archives

From "arati" <arati.jad...@unnat-e.com>
Subject slf4j configuration
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2008 09:53:13 GMT
Hi All,

I am using MINA-2.0.0M1

I am configuring the slf4j using log4j.properties file.

This file looks like -

log4j.rootLogger=INFO, infolog, errorlog

log4j.appender. infolog=org.apache.log4j.RollingFileAppender

log4j.appender. infolog.File=dicom-info.log

log4j.appender. infolog.MaxFileSize=5MB

log4j.appender. infolog.MaxBackupIndex=100

log4j.appender. infolog.layout=org.apache.log4j.PatternLayout

log4j.appender. infolog.layout.ConversionPattern=[%d{dd MMM HH:mm:ss}] [%-p]
(%F:%L) %c - %m%n

log4j.appender. errorlog.Threshold=ERROR

log4j.appender. errorlog=org.apache.log4j.RollingFileAppender

log4j.appender. errorlog.File=dicom-error.log

log4j.appender.errorlog.MaxFileSize=5MB

log4j.appender.errorlog.MaxBackupIndex=100

log4j.appender.errorlog.layout=org.apache.log4j.PatternLayout

log4j.appender.errorlog.layout.ConversionPattern=[%d{dd MMM HH:mm:ss}] [%-p]
(%F:%L) %c - %m%n

Two log files are getting created.

I want to print the Filename and Line number of the message that's why I
used %F:%L in the conversion pattern.

But this information is not getting printed in the file.

Instead of filename or line number ? is appears in the log file.

Can anybody tell me how to get this info in the log file.

Thanks