mina-users mailing list archives

From "Janardhanan Vembunarayanan" <jvemb...@gmail.com>
Subject Session Idle timeout on SSL Session reuse.
Date Thu, 08 May 2008 04:20:17 GMT
Hi All,

  I am using Apache Mina 1.0.9 to develop a Routing Server to service
http/https calls.

  I recently migrated from 1.0.1 and 1.0.9. After the migration I did L and
P testing with JMeter. The requests where sent over HTTPS and for some of
the requests following behavior
  happens

  1. session gets created
  2. JMeter client version 2.3 sends the session id for the SSL session
  3. Mina Server finds the ssl session and resumes the same
  4. The handshake is done and client sends the data
  5. The data is not read by Mina and the connection idle times out

  This started happening in Mina 1.0.9 and it was working in 1.0.1

  I am analyzing the issue and logged a bug for the same
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRMINA-580

  Any pointers on this issue will be very useful for my debugging.

--
www.vshareride.com
www.pragmaticinvesting.com