mina-users mailing list archives

From "Daniel Wirtz" <dan...@virtunity.com>
Subject Re: Synchronous calls with IOConnectors
Date Fri, 02 May 2008 23:43:42 GMT
Afaik you can also let the Future objects (ConnectFuture on
connector.connect(), WriteFuture on session.write() etc.) await() the
desired events in a blocking manner. Of course this will need a thread for
each connection as in good ol' threading times so that there is no advantage
from nio anymore.

regards
Daniel