mina-users mailing list archives

From "Mark Webb" <elihusma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Singletons, data access and safety in Mina
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2008 12:41:51 GMT
I would suggest you take full advantage of the java.util.concurrency data
structures and if you have not done so already, pick up a copy of "Java
Concurrency in Practice".  Its a fantastic book.

http://www.amazon.com/Java-Concurrency-Practice-Brian-Goetz/dp/0321349601/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1207917684&sr=8-1

--
Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else