mina-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: WELCOME to users@mina.apache.org
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2008 08:14:40 GMT
Hi Arindam,

thanks for evaluating ftpServer  !

Can yoiu please fill a JIRA so that we don't forget to fix this issue ?
Mail, sadly enough, get flooded by new mails and we may forget to deal
with your request as the time flies ... This won't happen with JIRA !

(http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRMINA)

Thanks !

Aluni, Arindam wrote:
> I am evaluating the ftpserver for integration with our project which
> requires to handle asynchronous I/O with limited multithreading and
> think It will be a very good candidate.
>
> However the new source base seems to have some problem with packaging
> with maven. I could generate all the required jar files and create the
> eclipse project, but packaging fails for it's dependency on the gui. The
> directory itself is missing from the trunk. Please consider fixing it.
>
> -Regards
> Arindam
>

> This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient(s) only.
It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege.
and inform the sender. Thank you.

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny
www.iktek.com