From Niklas Gustavsson <nik...@protocol7.com>
Subject Re: Detecting interrupted upload
Date Thu, 18 Mar 2010 19:57:16 GMT
On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 8:04 PM, S├ębastien Roy <sroy@okiok.com> wrote:
> Recently, for the first time, I end up not being able to accomplish something. I was
looking for a way to detect FTP uploads that would not complete normally (client close connection,
network interruption, etc ...). My conclusion is that there is no way to detect if a transfer
has completed normally or if the transfer has been interrupted. Did anyone has any ideas how
it would be possible to be notified if such interruption occurs?

>From Ftplet.afterCommand, you should be able to look at the reply. For
those failed transfers that FtpServer can detect (that causes an
SocketException or IOException) this should be something like 426 or
551.

/niklas