From David Latorre <dvl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OnUploadEnd being called twice
Date Sat, 02 Jan 2010 06:20:16 GMT
Hello Vinicius,

 I haven't experienced this error when sending large files; can you
provide us with some more information? Like FTPServer version used,
JVM, OS & machine etc. and any modifications that you made to
FTPServer like a custom file manager. Also, the log file when this
problem occurred (in debug mode) would be helpful.

If nothing of this helps in figuring out the reason of the "Connection
reset by peer" error, you might run a sniffer to see if anything
strange happened.  The problem with onUploadEnd being called twice
should be studied on its own, of course.