From "Ulysess Lee 李宇光"<uking...@gmail.com>
Subject how many max concurrent upload users is acceptable on Apache Ftp Server?
Date Mon, 17 Nov 2008 08:08:43 GMT
Do you test for this question?
I really want to know the MAX of concurrent upload users in Ftp Server,
then I can decide wither use it!
please tell me!

And ,your mail list is spam in almost every FREE MAIL like Gmail:
"Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain.
We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of
this error.
The error that the other server returned was: 552 552 spam score (8.6) exceeded threshold
(state 18)."