mina-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Nodet <gno...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [HEADS UP] SSHD branch created for 1.0 / 0.14
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2015 08:52:30 GMT
I've pushed a private branch to upgrade to mina 3 (link in
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SSHD-418).
Tests do pass, however, I have a few remarks / suggestions:
  * close methods not available on any interface for NioTcpClient /
NioTcpServer
  * the bound address is not easily available: when binding to port 0, you
need to use
       server.getServerSocketChannel().getLocalAddress()
  * backlog socket configuration not supported

Also, what's the envisioned timeframe for 3.0 ?