mina-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The MINA staging site is up an running
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2012 09:47:42 GMT
Le 10/31/12 10:17 AM, Niklas Gustavsson a écrit :
> On Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 6:48 AM, Emmanuel Lécharny <elecharny@gmail.com> wrote:
>> the new MINA site (markdwon based) is ready for review on
>> http://mina.staging.apache.org/.
>>
>> It also covers the FtpServer, SSHd and Vysper sites.
>>
>> You can review it, and even fix things that you like, everything is
>> available on mina/site/trunk.
> Awesome stuff, so much nicer than Confluence. Did a quick review:
>
> * Links seems to add an extra / on each page traversal, perhaps this
> is something due to the staging site?
Do you have an example ? There are some references to some apache pages
(like http://www.apache.org/licenses/) which have a final / (that can be
removed). I don't think that the final '/' are generated otherwise, they
are present in the pages.
> * http://mina.staging.apache.org/vysper/download.html is missing
Fixed
> * Capitalization of SSHD is different in the main menu and on the SSHD pages.

I never know if the name should be SSHD or SSHd. As soon as one is
selected (I must say that I like SSHd a lot), I can grep and sed the
whole site to fix that. Guillaume ?

Thanks for the review ! Also feel free to install the envirnment to be
able to fix the pages and to check locally what it gives (I will draft a
mail soon today explaining how it works)

Btw, the asyncweb site is currently empty, I'm not sure if we should
keep it or not atm.

--
Regards,
Cordialement,