mina-dev mailing list archives

From Niklas Gustavsson <nik...@protocol7.com>
Subject Re: Apache FTP Server Lock Incoming Files
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2012 14:52:12 GMT
On Mon, Aug 27, 2012 at 12:08 PM, Richard Stokes
<richard@livestudios.com> wrote:
>         I'm currently using this library as my ftp server in a system I am developing
but I need all uploading files to be locked until that are completed so that they are not
processed prematurely.

>         Does anyone know how to do this. I've tried looking for the javadocs online to
look myself but cannot seem to find them.

>         Any help would be much appreciated!

The usual way of doing this with FTP is to upload the file to a
temporary file name and then rename it when the upload is complete.

/niklas