mina-dev mailing list archives

From Eshan Sudharaka <esudhar...@gmail.com>
Subject Regarding Google Summer Of code 2012
Date Fri, 18 Feb 2011 18:03:58 GMT
Dir Sir,

 I am a final year computer science and engineering student who is studying
at University of Moratuwa Sri lanka, I am interested in applying a proposal
for a java based project.And  i used apache FTP server in my training place.
It was a great experience and i would like to submit a proposal regarding a
improvement (Add a new feature ). Since i am a beginner i need some help
from devs. Regarding my technical back ground , I am familiar with java
based technologies and project built tools. Please be Kind enough to send
some information regarding this.

P.A.Eshan Sudharaka
University of Moratuwa
Sri Lanka