mina-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: when serializing an HttpRequest into byte stream "Cookie:" headers are replaced with "Set-cookie". The fixing patch is attached
Date Sat, 11 Dec 2010 15:04:43 GMT
On 12/11/10 3:37 PM, Сергей Григорьев wrote:
> I suppose that the server should not set cookies on an HttpRequest, it
> should set cookies on an HttpResponse, do you agree ?

Doh ! Yes, of course. I think I didn't made the connection :)

Btw, looking at the DefaultHttpResponse code, I see :
     public void addCookie(String headerValue) {
         // TODO Implement addCookie(String headerValue)
         throw new UnsupportedOperationException("Not implemented yet");
     }

which miht be a problem for you, right ?

--
Regards,
Cordialement,