mina-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: when serializing an HttpRequest into byte stream "Cookie:" headers are replaced with "Set-cookie". The fixing patch is attached
Date Fri, 10 Dec 2010 17:52:07 GMT
On 12/9/10 10:48 PM, Сергей Григорьев wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> I have developed an HTTP proxy with Mina and detected that cookies from
> browser are lost. This must be a typo error.

Hmmm, it seems a bit more complicated. The server should generate a
Set-cookie, not a Cookie header. But as you are developing a proxy, I
guess you expect the client part to inject a Cookie, not a Set-cookie.

If so, i'm afraid that if we change the code the way you suggest, the
server will not set cookies correctly, IMO.

--
Regards,
Cordialement,