mina-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: when serializing an HttpRequest into byte stream "Cookie:" headers are replaced with "Set-cookie". The fixing patch is attached
Date Fri, 10 Dec 2010 12:56:03 GMT
On 12/9/10 10:48 PM, Сергей Григорьев wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> I have developed an HTTP proxy with Mina and detected that cookies from
> browser are lost. This must be a typo error.

Thanks a lot for the patch ! I'll give it a look and apply it asap.

One important thing : it's better to create a JIRA and attach the patch
t it, as :
- we don't forget about JIRA, they remain in the roadmap until they are
fixed
- attaching a patch means you explicitely transfer the property of your
code to The ASF
- it's easier to follow, as you can 'watch' the issue

--
Regards,
Cordialement,