mina-dev mailing list archives

From "Reddy, Jagadeswara Kesava" <jagadeswara.kesava.re...@tui-infotec.com>
Subject Help required on Apache MINA API
Date Tue, 07 Sep 2010 13:40:06 GMT
Hello,

We need your help regarding Apache MINA, could you please help.

The problem is as follows:

Currently we are using Apache MINA in one of our project to develop a proxy server. The communication
looks as follows:

Sender(Any http client) -> Proxy (modifies the body of http request) -> Receiver(Http
Server) -> Proxy (modifies the response from Receiver) -> Sender

Our implementation works fine but fails when there is LDAP authentication (tested only with
basic ldap authentication). The request from Sender will be posted to Proxy but not understanding
what happens after that. No error message, no logs and nothing. Do you have any clue how to
handle in such scenario? Can you please help us.

Thanks in advance and I look forward for your response. Also please let me know in case if
you need more details.

Thanks & Regards,
Jagdish