mina-dev mailing list archives

From Ashish <paliwalash...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MINA2 Space : Status Update
Date Sat, 20 Feb 2010 04:05:56 GMT
On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 7:50 PM, Emmanuel Lecharny <elecharny@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 2/19/10 3:15 PM, Ashish wrote:
>>
>> Took a tab at moving few more pages today :)
>>
>> I think a couple of hours more and the new space will be in a good shape.
>>
>> Two things need attention
>> 1. Features page exists in MIAN2 space, but I couldn't bring it under
>> Documentation page. Its not visible in the Tree view :(
>> 2. We have a Donation page in current space. Do we migrate this page to
>> MINA2?
>>
>> Hope will get a few hrs this weekend to finish this off :-)
>>
>> thanks
>> ashish
>>

> Good !
>
> We discussed about the new site with Julien yesterday, and we think that the
> new site should be refactored slightly. The idea is simple :
> - the main page should be the envelop for all the other projects (MINA,
> Vysper, FtpServer, Asyncweb, SSHd)

+1

> - each subproject must have its own space and template, a bit like the
> Directory.a.o web site

+1

Either all of them can share same theme or can customize. If we can
keep the flows same (basic layout) would be great, else the User has
to adjust a lot

> - then the MINA space should only have MINA related data : doco, downloads,
> fora, ect

+1, and also we can shed some of the doco's that are not needed.

> - last, not least, the front site should make it easy to download the latest
> downloads for each project.

+1
>From the downloads section in Navbar, we can have direct download
links to latest releases and an achieve link for past releases.

thanks
ashish