mina-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Bagnara <apa...@bago.org>
Subject Re: Google analytics finally setup and working on MINA sie !
Date Mon, 25 Jan 2010 13:48:15 GMT
2010/1/25 Alan D. Cabrera <list@toolazydogs.com>:

> On Jan 25, 2010, at 5:24 AM, Bernd Fondermann wrote:
>
>> On Mon, Jan 25, 2010 at 08:04, Emmanuel Lecharny <elecharny@gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> No but you can have a look at them here :
>>>
>>> https://www.google.com/analytics/settings/?et=reset&hl=en#scid=11074178
>>
>> I cannot see anything following this URL.
>> I think the Analytics user must share by adding the person's google
>> account to the analytics profile.
>> That's the way it worked a few years back with JAMES.
>
> Would it make sense to have Google Analytics send an email report to the
> list?

IIRC I read something on the legal-discuss list about possible
problems with what are you entitled to do with the report Google sends
you (you cannot make it public, IIRC).

So, it is probably safe to send the report to the private@ list, not
so sure the same is valid for the public mailing lists.

Like Bernd said, to avoid issues with google, in JAMES project I
simply asked interested committers to tell me their google account and
I added privileges to their account so each committer configured the
preferred notification for himself.

Stefano