mina-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: about the implementation of SimpleIoProcessorPool
Date Tue, 01 Dec 2009 15:49:23 GMT
I would say that if some committer uses asserts in MINA, I will respect
that. I tried to use asserts in Java in the past, and I found it almost
useless and confusing, so I just dropped it.

It's quite strange because I was a C-assert freak back in the 90ies...

In any case, asserts does not replace a decent piece of code :)

--
Regards,
Cordialement,