mina-dev mailing list archives

From Shawn Pearce <...@google.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r890631 - in /mina/sshd/trunk/sshd-core/src/main/java/org/apache/sshd: client/auth/ client/channel/ client/kex/ client/session/ common/ common/channel/ common/session/ server/auth/ server/channel/ server/session/
Date Tue, 15 Dec 2009 14:56:00 GMT
Guillaume Nodet <gnodet@gmail.com> wrote:
> I wonder if we should add back the createBuffer method with a single
> argument that would call createBuffer(cmd, 0) for readability...

I thought about doing that when I wrote the change... but since
Session is an interface I wasn't too thrilled about exposing two
different createBuffer methods in it.

Its easy enough for me to change though, I can back out most of
the patch and add the createBuffer(int) signature if that's what
you'd prefer.