mina-dev mailing list archives

From Shawn Pearce <...@google.com>
Subject Re: Errors while building sshd (trunk) on mac
Date Fri, 04 Dec 2009 16:16:49 GMT
Guillaume Nodet <gnodet@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yeah, we have a jira for that.   For some reasons, some tests are
> sometime failing, not sure yet where it comes from though.

I'd bet this is a race condition in the test... or its caused by
an RNG seed changing.  Because the tests randomly fail or pass on
my Linux desktop.  Haven't tried them on my Mac laptop.

I haven't bothered to look into it myself because if I run them a
second time on an idle system, they usually pass.  :-)