mina-dev mailing list archives

From Glenn McGregor <g...@alcatel-lucent.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release SSHD 0.3.0
Date Fri, 20 Nov 2009 05:39:50 GMT
On 11/19/2009 8:57 AM, Guillaume Nodet wrote:

> I've uploaded a new release of SSHD that a few bugs / enhancements.
>
> The release is available at
> http://people.apache.org/~gnodet/staging/sshd-0.3.0/
> <http://people.apache.org/%7Egnodet/staging/sshd-0.3.0/>
>
> The source and binary distributions are available at:
> http://people.apache.org/~gnodet/staging/sshd-0.3.0/org/apache/sshd/apache-sshd/0.3.0/

> <http://people.apache.org/%7Egnodet/staging/sshd-0.3.0/org/apache/sshd/apache-sshd/0.3.0/>

> The binary distribution includes a very simple demo which is far from
> perfect but that's a start at least ...
>
> The release page is available at:
> http://cwiki.apache.org/SSHD/sshd-030.html
>
> Please review and vote
> [ ] +1 Release SSHD 0.3.0
> [XXX ] -1 Do not release
>
> --
> Cheers,
> Guillaume Nodet
> ------------------------
> Blog: http://gnodet.blogspot.com/
> ------------------------
> Open Source SOA
> http://fusesource.com

There's a bug in the flush method in ChannelOutputStream. An extra 4
bytes containing a length are written to the stream.

A less than totally aesthetic fix is:

                 if (total > length) {
+                  buffer.wpos( buffer.wpos() - 4 );  //  !!! back up
the write position to avoid including 2 copies of the length
                     buffer.putBytes(buf.array(), pos - (total -
length), total - length);
                     bufferLength = total - length;
                 }

BR